... are hydropneumatic accumulators with a flexible diaphragm as a separation element between the compressible gas cushion and the operating fluid. HYDAC offers more than 30 diaphragm accumulator variants and more than 300 different fluid connections. HYDAC diaphragm accumulators are designed thereby either as weld type or as screw type and offered in various different steels, elastomers and with different gas ports.
Essential specifications are:
- Nominal volume: 0.075 ... 4 l,
- Permitted operating pressure: 40 ... 750 bar,
- Elastomers: NBR, ECO, IIR, FKM (FPM) and others,
- accumulator shell materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and others.
The following advantages set HYDAC diaphragm accumulators apart:
- design optimised for function and weight,
- choice of installation positions,
- no pressure differential between fluid side and gas side,
- low-maintenance and long service life.